Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My Latest Creations

Here I have finally taken pictures of my latest creations.

This is a Poncho that I recently made. I used the Trellis yarn/ribbon that I found at Michael's. It was very easy to make. When I first started I wondered how this was going to fit. However after I sewed the shoulders and started putting on the fringe it really came together.

This poncho really looks good with black. For summer it also looks good with a blue silk sleaveless top and a white pair of pants. The possibilities are endless with this top, especially for evening wear.








A while back I wanted a shawl to go with jeans. I love to wear jeans on the weekend, especially after wearing suits to work all week. Here is my weekend shawl. When I started knitting this I couldn't stop so I got the great long points that I could throw over the shoulders.


A lady, Bonita, saw this shall and asked me to make it for her so I did. I customized it to her height and size. I was so proud to create it for her.











This is the back of the shawl.

No comments: