Thursday, October 19, 2006

Cynthia Knits, October 19, 2006

I love to knit, it is a passion! I started knitting two years ago after a 20 year hiatus. My Aunt Elsie taught me to knit and crochet when my family and I came to Virginia to visit my mother's sisters every other year. She was so patient with me. When I would drop a stitch she would gently guide my hand and tell me what I did wrong. I will never forget those moments.

Now 20 plus years later I am knitting again Aunt Elsie. Everytime I start a new project I get excited. My favorite places to buy yarn are Michael's and Ben Franklin. Knitting helps me relax. Everytime I sit down I pick up my knitting.

On this blog I want to show my latest projects to those who are interested. I am also going to provide links to different pattern sites and yarn sites.

I hope you will visit often to see what I have done.

No comments: