Saturday, October 28, 2006

More Shawls

This is one of the first shawls that I ever made. I love red, it is my favorite color. This shawl is made with fun fur.

















As you can see on the back I have weaved in some gold shells for an added touch. I can create this shawl in various colors. I also added some of these shells to the shoulder.




















This is another one of my earlier shawls. I used two types of fur yarn a cream color and a white color. It really makes the shawl heavy and thick. The color is wonderful.

















This is the back of the shawl.


















I made this shawl with black, grey and white fun fur and solid white yarn. I love how it turned out because I used the double knit stitch.

















This is the back of the shawl. You can really see the double knit stich effect.

















Any of these shawls can be made in a wide variety of colors. I usually make my shawls with two yarns together. This makes them thick and it gives them an unusual shade. I recently made a shawl with chocolate brown yarn and orange fun fur. It turned out terrific. Before I got an opportunity to take a picture of it a lady bought it today. I plan to make another one.

If you are interested in any of these style shawls please feel free to email me at cynthiaknits@hotmail.com.

No comments: