Sunday, November 18, 2007

Trunk Show in Roanoke, Virginia

Well, I had my first Trunk Show at "Beads Indeed" in Roanoke, Virginia. The show was a success! I want to personally thank the owner, Alyce Szathmary and her staff, for being so gracious to me. I also want to thank all of the people of Roanoke who came in and gave me encouragement and kind words.

The following are pictures from the show. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed being there. I look forward to visiting again soon.




















This is the front of the store.


















This is the inside of the store and one of the counters were I displayed my items.

















The next few pictures are the displays of my items. I am very proud of what I have created. These are some of my scares, loopy scarves, bags and hats.

















































































































No comments: