Sunday, November 18, 2007

New Designs

Well I have really been busy knitting. I finished two sweaters and several bags and scarves for my Trunk Show in Roanoke, VA.

Below you will see my latest sweaters. The first one I call "Autumn Leaves". I was inspired by the beautiful colors of fall here in Virginia this year. I think this is the most beautiful fall ever. Often times we do not take the time to appreciate God's beauty. He is the ultimate artist. I hope you enjoy my latest creations.

Autumn Leaves the front view.



















Here is the back of the sweater.



















I also finished a green, blue and brown sweater. The following is a front view:



















All of these jackets were made with Homespun Yarn. I love using Homespun. It knits up very well. I also used the Speed Stix knitting needles to create these two sweaters.

No comments: