Saturday, February 03, 2007

New Shawls

Well I am finally back! I have been so busy with work and knitting that I haven't had time to post anything. I have been working on some wonderful purses. I am going to take pictures and post those this afternoon.

I miss not sharing my creations. You know, I even get ideas in my sleep. Well here are my latest shawls. This is my "Hot Momma Pink Shawl" and "Hat". I made it as a Christmas present for one of my clients.















This is the hat that I made to go with it.



















Then "Green and Yellow Shawl" was made as a Christmas present for my dear friend Cheryl. Her favorite color is yellow so I created this shawl for her out of Yellow yarn and the Yellow and Green Fun Fur with the little balls in it. I am very proud of this one. It seems like every one I make for someone I want for myself. They say that the greatest gift is to give someone something that you want yourself and I believe that.

This is the front of the shawl.
















This is the back of the shawl.















I wanted to create a Soft Pink and Brown shawl for myself that had a little flair to it. I added some Pink and Brown beaded tassels to this shawl for effect. I hope you like it. This is one of my midnight inspirations.




















This is the back of the shawl. By the by, I made the Turquoise and Coral necklace that I am wearing. That was my jewelry design phase. I will have to create a blog that shows my jewelry.



















On the shawl I put some beaded tassels to add a little flair for my shawl. This is a closeup of the beaded tassels.















This shawl was made with Brown yarn and Light Pink Fun Fur. It looks great with a Brown suite and a light Pink blouse.

This last shawl is one of my greatest creations. I call it "The Golden Fleece". You know like from Greek Mythology, Jason and the Golden Fleece. I have a client that wanted me to make a Beige shawl for her sister that had Gold in it. She wanted this for a Christmas present this year. She also wanted me to make one for herself. Well, I was up to the challenge and went to my favorite yarrn store, Ben Franklin. I found this wonderful Beige Fun Fur and the for the other yarn I used this wonderful Pantons Brilliant Beige yarn. This has the gold strans running through the yarn. It is absolutely beautiful and wonderful to knit with.

Here is the front of the shawl.















This is the back of the shawl.
















This is a close-up of what the knit looks like.








No comments: